0 item(s) in cart/Total: $0
Sports Nutrition
BCAA's
Creatine
Muscle Building
Nitric Oxide
Post Workout / Recovery
Pre-Workout / Endurance
Protein
Stacks / Combinations
Vitamins
Multivitamins
Vitamin A
Vitamin B
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Supplements
Acerola Powder
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Antioxidants
Artichoke
Artichoke Leaf Extract
Astaxanthin
Banaba
Berberine
Beta Glucan
Betaine Hydrochloride
Bioflavonoids
Bioperine
Biotin
Black tea
Boswellia
Buckwheat (Rutin)
Butcher's Broom
Calcium
Cascara Sagrada
Cat's Claw
Cayenne
Chamomile Flower
Chitosan
Chondroitin Sulfate
Chromium
Cinnamon
Citrus Bioflavonoids
Co Q10
Coconut Oil
Curcumin
D-Mannose
Echinacea and Golden Root
Fennel Seed
Fiber
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
GABA
Garlic
Ginger
Glucosamine
Glucosamine Sulfate
Glutamine
Grapeseed Extract
Graviola
Green Tea
Guggle (gugglulsterones)
Gymnema
Hormones
Iodine
L-Carnitine
Licorice Root
L-Taurine
Lutein
Lycopene
Magnesium
Maitake Mushroom
Mastic Gum
Melatonin
MSM (Methylsulfonoylmethane)
Mulberry Leaf
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
Olive Leaf Extract
Omega 3's / Fish Oils
Plant Sterol Complex
Pomegranate
Pregnenolone
Probiotics
Pygeum Africanum
Quercetin
Raspberry Ketones
Red Raspberry
Red Yeast Rice
Reishi Mushroom
Resveratrol
Rose Hips
Rutin (Buckwheat)
Same
Saw Palmetto
Senna Extract (Cassia angustifolia)
Shiitake Mushroom
Spirulina
Tea Tree Oil
Turmeric
Uva Ursi Leaves
Valerian Root
Vanadium
White Kidney Bean
White Tea
Zeaxanthin
Zinc
Health Benefit
Adrenals
Allergy Relief
Alzheimer’s disease
Anti Aging
Anti Cancer
Antioxidant
Arterial Health
Arthritis
Blood Pressure
Bone Strength
Brain Function - Cognitive Health
Candida
Cardiovascular Health
Cholesterol
Constipation
Depression
Diabetes
Digestion
Energy
Eye protection
Fertility
H. Pylori - Helicobacter pylori
Hair, Skin and Nails
HDL
Hemorrhoids
Immune System Support
Inflammation Fighters
Joint Care
Laxative - Natural
LDL
Macular Degeneration
Men's Health
Migraines
Muscle Pain
Osteoarthritis
Pain
PMS Relief
Probiotics
Prostate Health
Sexual Health
Sleep & Relaxation
Stress Reduction
Total Cholesterol
Triglyceride
Upset Stomach
Urinary Tract Infections
Varicose veins
Weight Loss
Women's Suplements
Yeast Infection
Young Skin
Vegeterian
Gluten Free
Dairy Free
Extreme Training
Diet & Training Books
Fitness DVD's
Coupons
Aspirin
$0 - $24.99
$25 - $49.99
Over $50
Home > HumaPro
 
HumaPro
Did you know that 84% of Whey Protein turns into waste bi-product in your body! That leaves only 16% available for your body to use.

HumaPro® is designed for the human body. 99% of HumaPro® is used by the body, with a mere 1% being turned into waste. No bloat...no gas. And because it is pre-digested, it’s absorbed quickly and starts to work in around 20 minutes.

HumaPro® is the most efficient protein replacement available.

...and it is Vegan Friendly & Gluten Free!†
Humapro Protein Beats all other proteins!
ALR Industries (ALRI) HumaPro Protein Tablets & Drink Mix
 
HumaPro®
 
Why Are You Flushing Your Money Away?
 
Is your regular whey protein more anabolic than catabolic? As usual at ALR Industries we are pushing the envelope in product formulation for those who want real results not hype. So let's start with the first fact that is going to change an industry and start more fights than Helen of Troy. Your protein sucks and it's not my fault. Please do not misunderstand me. There really are some well designed and researched products available from companies like Progenex® with brilliant people like Dr. Scott Connelly and of course some of the creative and high quality proteins from good companies like MHP®. But there is an inherent flaw in most proteins available on the market: They were not made for humans.